Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

The night before I was to be induced to have Hudson Xavier, I was scared. 

How was this going to work...mother of two? How was Cohen going to take dividing attention? How was our family going to look? 

Then there he was. 

And those fears from the night before seemed like the silliest thoughts to have ever crossed my mind. 

Absolute. Pure. Miracle. 

Because according to Steve and Andrea's plan, it wouldn't have been you. According to our plan, it would have been two little babies born five months earlier, but God knew we needed you, Hudson. 

His plan, while shocking in so many ways this past two years, has been the way all along because He is the way. 

Of course He is. 

Or else we wouldn't be celebrating this beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy or 4:16 p.m., the minute they placed our hero in my arms. 



The strongest memory I recalled, as I rolled around in the floor this afternoon on our wonderfully normal after school play time with you giggling that adorable laugh of yours, was the overwhelming feeling of completeness I felt as soon as I brought you through the door and into our life. 

Hudson Xavier Marshall. 

The boy God had in mind all along. To teach us family, hope, faith, pain, fight, and overwhelming gratitude. 

The boy God made for the three of us. 

You.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO OUR MIRACLE! 

THANK YOU, GOD FOR OUR MIRACLE! 

"For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not harm you; plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE."
Jeremiah 29:11 

PRAISE THE LORD! All the GLORY goes to the One who created Hudson! Thank YOU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment